Youth Gallery: Home Place
Youth Gallery: Home Place.
Draw or paint a picture on the theme of Home Place to be included in Gallery space at Cashel Library as part of Cashel Arts Festival 2017 (21st-24thSeptember).
- Entries to be by children aged under 16 (on 15/9/2017) and to be children’s own unaided work
- The pictures may be drawn in pen, pencil, crayons, biro or painted in powder paints, watercolours etc
- Size of drawing/painting should be no larger than A3
- Completed drawings/paintings should be mounted either on card or framed in a simple frame eg clip-frame
- Write your name, age, class and school on the back of your drawing/painting
- Complete a card to be displayed beside your drawing/painting, available from the Library at the time of submitting your entry
- One entry per person
- Drawings/paintings will be grouped in 0-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-12 years and 13-16 years
- All entries need to be submitted by Friday, 15thSeptember at 5pm
The Children’s Gallery will be open during Cashel Library Opening Hours during Cashel Arts Festival 2017 (21st-24th September).
For updates please see www.cashelartsfest.com
Posted Thursday, June 29, 2017 in: Event by Emily