Your safety and the safety of artists, venue teams and festival volunteers is our first priority. We are constantly monitoring and updating our policies in line with government guidelines and in conjunction with our partner venues. Cashel Arts Festival 2022 offers a mix of indoor and outdoor events, free and paid events, ticketed and unticketed (please note that some free events are ticketed). Capacity is limited. When purchasing tickets, please refer to the information below.
- Online Booking for workshops opens on Friday 2nd September 2022.
- There will be no “in-person” booking office this year.
- Times and events may be subject to change.
- Each event/workshop has a maximum capacity of participants/attendees and the festival/artist cannot, for health and safety reasons, offer any additional spaces once the maximum number of tickets is sold.
- Online booking for all events will close 4 hours before the event is due to take place.
- Please bring a copy of your ticket receipt to confirm the purchase.
- If tickets remain they will be for sale at the door of the event.
- Online booking fees are applicable and may vary depending on the event.
- Please note that all tickets purchased are non-refundable.
Please email [email protected] with any queries